Video Attestation Process for 2022

Hi Raymond,

I have one more question: In DEX 2 (Touch/Insert), where should the Touch/Insert tool be placed when we perform the readiness test? Can we set the tool aside when running the readiness test and let the gripper hold the tool manually afterwards?

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi Wenbang Deng,

I’m not quite sure I understand the question. Remember that the readiness test also requires a touch/insert tool.

Of course, if the robot is back at the start point (which you return to regularly anyway) you can have a person help the robot to grip the tool.

Cheers!

Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Got it.

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your effort in adjusting the time slot!
And thank you for reflecting our requests on it.

We might have some problems on the field or the network (of course we will do our best), so we hope to have 1 or 2 redundant time slots on Sunday 10 after MAN0 and MAN1 for such problems.
We have no other requests.

Best regards,
Shotaro Kojima
Team Quix

Hi Wenbang,

Are you able to do the SIT run for NuBot on Friday from 1pm to 2pm UTC (9am-10am US Eastern, 9pm-10pm Beijing time)?

Hi Shotaro,

No worries! Do bear in mind though that we’re not really having enough slots to re-do runs in their entirety such as to get around resets.

Also just so everyone knows, I think we’ve moved this thread far enough from its original topic so let’s continue the discussion over at the Remote Live Telecon Best-In-Class Finals thread!

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your scheduling! Doing the SIT run for NuBot on Friday from 1pm to 2pm UTC (9am-10am US Eastern, 9pm-10pm Beijing time) is OK for us.

I still have one question: Are the test execution schedules of SIT and EXP the same as that of DEX, which lasting 30 minutes and requiring readiness tests? Since the time is short for finishing all inspection, and the area of EXP is a little bit wide, it will be hard to go through the whole area within 15 minutes (the rest time after readiness test is almost impossible to be used for keeping mapping).

We are not allowed to reply in Remote Live Telecon Best-In-Class Finals thread, so I just reply here again.

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi Wenbang Deng,

Great to see you and the team last night! Sorry about the issues with the permissions, let me start up another thread to continue this.

Cheers!

• Raymond