2022 Live Remote Telecon Best-in-Class Finals

Hi All!

Looks like I forgot that non-admins can’t reply to topics in Announcements … please move discussions over here instead!

Thanks!

• Raymond

Hi Wenbang Deng,

In reply to your message in the other thread:

• Great we’ll see you and the team for SIT on Friday at 1pm-2pm UTC! It will probably be me and Ann proctoring you for that.

• There is no Readiness test for SIT and EXP, you run continuously for the entire 23 minutes from 03:00 to 26:00.

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Got it. Thanks for your proctoring!

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi all,

This is the mapping slices of Team NuBot-recue doing final Exploration and Mapping tasks.

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Thank you team NuBot of EXP challenge. I got your maps of 1m and 2m height, which are the same as I proctored.

Hi Tetsuya,

Thanks for your proctoring!

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi all,

This is the screenshots of Team NuBot-rescue doing Search and Exploration. Some stickers are not captured at that time, but it can be shown in the screen record. We will also upload the screen record later (it’s a relative large file).

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi All!

We’ve had some terrific runs since our last update! Thanks again to NuBot and Nexis-R for all their efforts, and to Tetsu for stepping in to proctor Exploration!

We have the following runs coming up.

• Knight Sky RMRC team, Friday 8th, 7.30-8.30pm UTC (3.30-5.30pm US Eastern) - in a few hours!
  • Quix DEX1-5, Saturday 9th 1am-4am UTC (Friday 8th, 9pm-12am US Eastern)
  • Quix MAN0-1, Sunday 10th 12am-1am UTC (Saturday 9th, 8pm-9pm US Eastern)

We will also be scheduling runs for the S.A.R.T. RMRC team shortly, they had some unique challenges that we are working with them to accommodate so stay tuned!

For those of you who missed it, the Zoom link is available here. Spectators welcome, although if you’re not on the running team please turn your camera and microphone off during the runs. We are also recording the runs and will publish them once all the remote telecon runs are over!

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hi all,

This is the screen record video of Team NuBot-rescue doing final Search and Inspect. We also upload our group photo here.

Thanks for the great organizing of the committee and the proctoring! We hope that the in-person competition will be held successfully!

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng