Thanks to our three teams, Quix, NuBot Rescue, and Nexis-R, for submitting videos for the Remote Online Preliminaries!
I have made the master video spreadsheet available here .
Please check your own team’s tab and let us know if you find any issues.
Please then randomly spot-check other teams’ videos to make sure that their reported score matches their video and that there are no other issues. For every video you watch you can report your findings in two ways.
- Copy this spreadsheet , fill it in, and post a link (with copying enabled!) to this thread.
- If you can’t access Google sheets, copy the following headings into a text file, fill them in, and paste them into a reply message in this thread.
- Your name
- Your email address
- URL of the video
- Do you agree with the team’s score? (Yes/No)
- If not, please explain (including timestamps)
- How confident are you in your assessment? (1 = not confident, 5 = very confident)
- Other comments
- Is this a highlight? (Yes/Maybe/No)
Here is the proposed timeline.
- Video attestations due Thursday 30th of June (in 1 week).
- Remote live telecon finals from Monday 4th of July to Friday 8th of July. Given the low number of teams participating, I think it’s pretty safe to say that all three teams can participate in the remote live telecon finals so please be thinking of setting aside lab time! We are happy to work with you to find a schedule in your timezone that works for you.
- RoboCup in-person starts 11th of July.
Please let us know if there are any questions!