Thanks for coming to the virtual Team Leader Meeting today!
Unfortunately the meeting recording didn’t go through correctly but fortunately we have the notes - see below.
- Do everything you can! You’re on your own time.
- Each rail/task is a separate recording.
- Completeness then time.
- Linear rails, etc. are screwed down.
- Terrain - go up a 90mm/3.5" obstacle (e.g. a wooden rail, curb, parking bumper, etc.) either every 2 sets of targets, or need to go up stairs partway through (inspect at least 3 sets of targets on each side).
- Spacing, 2.4m between sets of targets. Can go back and forth or outside.
- Need to get close to the bucket with hole to actually inspect it (need to see whole ring).
- The bucket with the hole needs to be black as it’s supposed to be dark. The colour of the other buckets doesn’t matter so much.
- Count the halves (coverage), count the whole (accuracy). Count wholes first, use halves as tiebreaker.
- Area around fiducial needs to be recognisable to at least 2.4m radius (it can’t be an ink blot!)
- Can’t see both halves from any one point. Can use furniture to enforce.
- Fiducials at least 2.4m apart
- Travel at least 4.8m between fiducial halves
- Can’t see more than 3 fiducial halves from any one point. Can use furniture to enforce.
- QR codes are a direct replacement for barrels if you can’t get the barrels.
- I’ll generate some example QR codes. They should be the smallest (largest square) 21x21 codes and fit on a letter/A4 piece of paper (including the 3 unit white border).
- Annotate the GeoTIFF for thick walls/lockers/etc.
- Have one upper/lower match up, the rest separate with upper/lower separated by at least 1.2m
- At least one obstacle (like in Search/Inspect) every 4.8 m of progress through your environment (NOT roughly halfway through your map as originally discussed) to demonstrate that it doesn’t break your map and that you have mapping on something that can handle it.
- For now, assume the environment is on the same level to keep roughly comparable given teams are potentially doing this in their own labs/houses/etc.
- Fixed pallet config (left version of page 76)
- Add an extra pallet and gate at the start that’s completely flat
- Count pallets completely traversed over
- Videos due by the start of team leader meeting at 8am US Eastern Time on the 21st.
- Attestations due by the start of team leader meeting at 8am US Eastern Time on the 22nd.
Please continue the discussion here!