January 31 – Submit your TEAM PARTICIPATION FORM(TPF) (Mandatory use for all teams). We will not accept your TDP if you do not fill out the TPF. You do not have to be 100% committed in attending , this is for planning purposes.
March 1 – TDP’s are due. We will use EasyChair for your submissions of the Team Description Papers (TPDs). Please follow this link.
- Most teams will need to include videos of their robot doing tests from at least different 2 suites. Format for title: RRL2023_TeamName_Countr
- Person registering in EasyChair will be our main contact.
- Updated Template: RoboCupRescue_TDP_2024
- Please include a link to your qualification videos in your TPD.
- There will be a best TDP award. You may update your TDP for the best TDP award at any time up until June 1st.