If a participant gets the COVID-19

Dear organizers,

If a team member is infected with coronavirus in Thailand, how should we deal with the situation?
Who should we contact first?

Sincerely,
Tomiyama

Hi Tomiyama,

Good question! I believe that this is something that is being handled by the Local Organizing Committee. I have asked them and will let you know when I receive an answer.

Cheers!

Raymond

Hello Everyone,

My name is Peerapat, the Local Organizing Committee of Rescue Robot League. For the Covid-19 situation, the organizer will post the Covid-19 regulation on the website (https://2022.robocup.org/). Thailand will update the regulation again on June 1,2022 (please check for the updated news). I would say if a participant infected with the virus first contact should be LOC of their league. My mobile phone number is +66-81-6222690. About the treatment, it depends on the severity level. They will be added to the hospital protocol.

Thank you,
Peerapat Owatchaiyapong

Hello Everyone,

This is the updated measure protocol to prevent risks from COVID-19 on our website (Measures to Prevent Risks from COVID-19 – RoboCup 2022). We will update the regulation again and I will let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Peerapat Owatchaiyapong

Dear Raymond and Peerapat,

Thank you for your response.
I hope no one gets infected with the coronavirus.

Sincerely,
Tomiyama