The RoboCup World Championship is done for another year! What an extraordinary year, all of you did really well to overcome the challenges of this year, regardless of your performance or even if you fielded a robot.
In recognition of the fact that the pandemic created a very unlevel playing field this year, we only allocated Best-in-Class awards.
Congratulations to all of these teams!
- Best in Class Dexterity : Hector Darmstadt - DRZ
- Best in Class Autonomous Mobility : SHINOBI
- Best in Class Search and Inspect : SHINOBI
- Best in Class Exploration & Mapping : Hector Darmstadt
- Best in Class Exploration & Mapping : NuBot-rescue
- Aerial Operator : NITro
- 60 cm Scale : S.A.R.T.
- Open Source and Innovation Award : S.A.R.T.
- Dexterity : iHammerGo!
- Sensor Test : Mechatronics Rescue Team
- Mobility/Maneuvering : S.A.R.T.
- Exploration/Mobile Sensing : S.A.R.T.
- Video Presentation : S.A.R.T.