About team registration

We are a newcomer team and we’ve some queries.
How are we supposed to receive the registration code and details about team registration?
What facilities are we gonna get after registering? I mean what is included in individual registration and team registration?
Do we have to pay separately if we wish to visit other segments of RoboCup?

Hi and Welcome!

I believe the registration codes were sent to team leaders via the contact details in your TPF but let me doublecheck. What is your team name?

Your team will need to register as a team, which lets the team compete as a team. Each person in the team needs to register as an individual, which lets them participate at the venue. Generally this includes entry to the venue, symposium, and social events associated with RoboCup. Once you’re in, you can visit all of the other leagues as a spectator.

See the website at Registration - participants - ROBOCUP 2023 for more info and let us know if you have any further questions!

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hello RoboCuppers

If your team qualified for RoboCup Rescue 2023, please fill out the google form asap. We need to be sure that we have up to date Team Leader information. The team leader will be the ONLY one receiving the registration code/password.

1 Like

Hello, our team’s name is BRACU ALTER. I filled out the Google form yesterday and waiting for the registration code.

Hi All,

Team leaders should have received an email with the registration code at this point. Please let us know if you have not received it!

Cheers!

• Raymond
1 Like

Hi Raymond,

I’m Wenbang Deng from Team NuBot-Rescue. We have registered in the official website with the registration code nine days ago. We are now waiting for the invitation letters to apply for the visa and the time becomes tight. Is there any information about when the invitation letters will be available? Thank you!

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Hi Wenbang Deng,

I don’t know what the timeline is - let me make some inquiries and I’ll get back to you.

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hi Raymond,

That would be great! Thanks for your effort!

Best regards!

Wenbang Deng

Did you receive the invitation letters for visa of your team members from LOC yet?

Hi oskarvon,

Our team has not revceived the invitation letters yet.

Best regard!

Wenbang Deng

I checked back with organization and the letters of invitation should go out soon from LOC.

Hi oskarvon,

Thanks for your information!

Best regard!

Wenbang Deng

Hi, i´m a member off a team from México and i´m wondering if is it still possible for us to register for the international event?

Hi, we were told in the Team Leader’s meeting that, for newcomer teams, Team Registration Fee can be waived. What is the process to get that waiver? Should we receive any email/notice regarding that?

I emailed office@robocup.org regarding this matter and didn’t receive any response yet.

Regards,
Bidhu
Team BRACU ALTER