Video Attestation Process

Hi All!

Thanks to those of you who came to the Team Leader Meeting just now, and to all of you for your patience and understanding as we figure out how to make this competition work in these interesting times!

I have made the master video spreadsheet available here. Note that we are still working on getting the following teams’ videos into the sheet, I’ll announce when we have done so.

• Nutec-R
  • Nitro
  • Sazanka

Please check your own team’s tab and let us know if you find any issues.

Please then randomly spot-check other teams’ videos to make sure that their reported score matches their video and that there are no other issues. For every video you watch you can report your findings in two ways.

• Copy this spreadsheet, fill it in, and post a link (with copying enabled!) to this thread.
    OR
  • If you can’t access Google sheets, copy the following headings into a text file, fill them in, and paste them into a reply message in this thread.
    • Your name
    • Your email address
    • URL of the video
    • Do you agree with the team’s score? (Yes/No)
    • If not, please explain (including timestamps)
    • How confident are you in your assessment? (1 = not confident, 5 = very confident)
    • Other comments
    • Is this a highlight? (Yes/Maybe/No)

Video attestations are due at the start of the team leader meeting tomorrow, 22st June, 12pm UTC (8am US Eastern (DST), 2pm Central European (DST), 9pm Japan). If possible we ask that you report when you’ve done a “block” (and you get up to take a break) so that others will know which videos have already had plenty of views. (I’ll dim rows in the master spreadsheet that have had plenty of views already so you’ll know to check a different one).

Please let us know if there are any questions!

Cheers!

• Raymond

Hi All!

Just an update on spreadsheet progress.

• Nutec-R Manipulation and Nitro information has been uploaded.
  • Nutec-R Base and Sazanka still require some update.

At this point, here are the top teams in each category where a decision needs to be made. Please focus your attestation on these to confirm our confidence in their scoring. We will publish the calculations shortly (although all the information is also available so you can also do the calculations).

• Dexterity: Shinobi, Hector-DRZ
  • Search/Inspect: Shinobi, Nubot Rescue, Hector
  • Exploration/Mapping: Hector, Nubot Rescue

And finally some consistency notes.

• Nubot and Robit have reported 1 point per task for some manipulation tasks where they should have 5 (1 for extract, 4 for getting it into the crate - see page 64 of the slides). I’ve looked at a couple of videos to verify that they indeed got the manipulation objects into the crate but if a representative from each of those teams could confirm that this is a systematic error that would be helpful.
  • Nutec-R Base is missing reports of Landolt-Cs for inspect, these may be updated shortly.

Please post any questions or concerns here so we can address them!

Cheers!

• Raymond